Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's not entirely my fault...


I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but for some reason I can't edit the photos I take with my new camera. I've been trying to figure it out, but still haven't so I thought I better just go ahead and post some photos, before they pile up on me even more. Enjoy...
Here's Jack "fishing" at the Albion Kids N' Stuff Museum.
Here he is looking like a pro at Puddingstone Farm and Nursery in Parma. (Our new favorite place.)


And here he is just being, well, a goofball.

2 comments:

amanda said...

oh that cutie pie!

Wilson said, "Hey! I want to go back to that place. Remember where we made that water table..."

(he told that to Walker, and is none to happy with me for typing it here... this is what happens when your child learns to read).

by far, my favorite is the picture of him with the happy meal box on his head. he is SO much like his daddy!

TLC said...

Oh my, Amanda is really trying to get Bob into a battle of words...we all know that even though she has the talking going he probably has the words down pat!

I think Jack looks great in every picture....I'm ready to be amazed by his actions and words again any time!